Re: [HTCondor-users] howto set ulimit -l unlimited for openmpiscript or other condor jobs on debian 9 for htcondor 8.8?

Hi Oliver,

yes indeed
LimitMEMLOCK=infinity
does the job as Tim also noticed.

Learning systemd via HTCondor-Users thats nice, nevertheless
I apologize for my ignorance in this matter, but hope that others have also
learned something.

Many thanks to Oliver and Tim.
Harald