Re: [HTCondor-users] transfer_input_files, arguments......executable not transferred

On 4/5/19 6:38 AM, Gergely Debreczeni via HTCondor-users wrote:

044.000:  Request is held.

Hold reason: Error from slot1@scorpio005: Error running docker job: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:344: starting container process caused 'exec: \'./sdfgen.sh\': stat ./sdfgen.sh: no such file or directory': unknown

How I can resolve this issue ?

This error message is a bit surprising to me, as condor transfers the executable with the condor_exec.exe.  Can you look in the StarterLog.slotXXX and find the docker create command line string and send it to me, off list?

-greg thain

gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx