Re: [HTCondor-users] Do Starters stop responding if they are queued for i/o?

Hi Todd,

Great, thanks. The problem was triggered by some underlying disk issue that was causing transfers to take a long time. Between fixing that and bumping up the keep alive, I think we're fine for now.

Cheers,
Duncan.

--

Duncan Brown                              Room 263-1, Physics Department
Charles Brightman Professor of Physics     Syracuse University, NY 13244