Re: [HTCondor-users] Using Multiple PRE_SKIP statements in .dag file

Hello Mark,

"Multiple PRE_SKIP statements with different exit code: this is allowed, as long as you only use one PRE_SKIP statement per node in the dag. If you try adding more, the last one will override anything you've done previously. What you've done here looks fine."

This point was really valuable and helpful.
and I was able to get my DAG running.

So, Previously I was using a single PRE SCRIPT check_input.py and i checked for 3 possible scenarios(exit status 0,1,2).
Now, I created two different PRE SCRIPT, one being check_A.py and other being check_B.py

And, I skip the required nodes using these scripts.
So, now i am doing

SCRIPTÂ ÂPREÂ ÂCREATE_BÂ Âlogs/check_A.py
SCRIPTÂ ÂPREÂ ÂTARGET_BÂ Âlogs/check_A.py
PRE_SKIPÂ ÂCREATE_B 1
PRE_SKIPÂ TARGET_BÂ 1

SCRIPTÂ PREÂ PICK_A logs/check_B.py
SCRIPTÂ PREÂ STAT_A logs/check_B.py
PRE_SKIPÂ PICK_AÂ 1
PRE_SKIPÂ STAT_AÂ 1

Previously, Somehow the node which was supposed to exit with 1 using PRE SCRIPT was exiting with status 2 becauseÂ
all conditions were listed in just on PRE SCRIPT.

Thank you for the help.
Really appreciate it.

Vinay Kusuma,

Junior Bioinformatician,

e: vinay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's connect! Follow us on Twitter!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged, confidential or other legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies without reading or disclosing their contents and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail.