Re: [HTCondor-users] BUMP Re: curl file transfer problem

On 4/23/19 11:52 AM, Mark Coatsworth wrote:
> Hi Dmitri,
>
> Thanks for checking in. No need for other details.

OK, thanks, what about the empty PID column:

> [root@barracuda ~]# condor_who
>
> OWNER              CLIENT               SLOT JOB         RUNTIME    PID       PROGRAM
> bbee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx exocet.bmrb.wisc.edu 1_64 1763670.0  19+11:22:45           1763670.0

I have an (almost) identical host where PID does show up, the output is
different, but these are not curl transfers

> [root@shark ~]# condor_who
>
> OWNER              CLIENT               SLOT JOB         RUNTIME    PID       PROGRAM
> bbee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx exocet.bmrb.wisc.edu 1_3  1789639.0   0+00:04:52 595870    /var/lib/condor/execute/dir_595848/condor_exec.exe 528 18
> bbee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx exocet.bmrb.wisc.edu 1_2  1789840.0   0+00:10:00 595782    /var/lib/condor/execute/dir_595766/condor_exec.exe 78 18
> bbee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx exocet.bmrb.wisc.edu 1_1  1789759.0   0+00:19:36 595624    /var/lib/condor/execute/dir_595607/condor_exec.exe 398 18

To me it looks like something gets lost when you fork out to plugin?

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin