Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker image with HT Condor

I am trying to build the Ubuntu-based one. Actually, I have already faced into an insteresting issue:

start_procd: error received from procd: error: Procd's ppid can't be 1!
ERROR "unable to spawn the ProcD" at line 120 in file /slots/01/dir_21554/userdir/.tmpipYQd5/condor-8.8.2/src/condor_utils/proc_family_proxy.cpp

Any ideas? ;-)

All the best,
Alexander A. Prokhorov