[HTCondor-users] HTCondor logs in an ELK stack

Hi Everyone,

I am about lose my HTCondor monitoring system and I have to find a new one.   At the same time we are moving other logs and system monitoring into a Kibana/ELK environment, so the time has come for me to explore HTCondor monitoring within an ELK stack.

A little searching lead me a presentation by William Deck at HTCondor Week 2017 that looks like his organization has already done a lot of work in this environment.   I hoping that Mr. Deck is a member of this list and that I can get an e-mail from him, so that we can learn from and perhaps borrow from your knowledge.

At the same time, I was wondering if any other groups have spent any time working with the HTCondor logs in Kibana?

         Thank You â Mary

Mary Romelfanger

Deputy Branch Manager/

Principal Computer Scientist