Re: [HTCondor-users] home directory in docker universe - docker image's home directory not visible from inside condor job

On 7/31/19 10:11 AM, Gergely Debreczeni via HTCondor-users wrote:
Hi Greg !

 I think I was fooled. sorry !

I've got the wrong mount when I ssh-d into the job using condor_ssh_to_job. I believed that also in this case I arrive inside the docker container, but apparently not, I was mapped to an execute host user outside the docker environment.

Is this a bug or a feature ?

We're currently adding support so that condor_ssh_to_job lands inside the docker container.

-greg