From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of don_vanchos
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 6:42 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor as NoSql database.

Hello,

This video https://youtu.be/A_YKDRD_LzE?t=908 says that HTCondor can be used as NoSql database.

The announcer explains:

"and what you can do is just put these attributes right into the job. ... and you can query on these ..."

Nevertheless, I do not understand. What methods should I use to use HTCondor as key-value storage? Can I access this storage and change values while the task has RUNNING state?

On the other hand can I use `condor_advertise` as API to reliable data storage? If so, where does the Collector really store this data? In the daemon configuration files?

--

Sincerely yours,
Ivan Ergunov                                                 mailto:hozblok@xxxxxxxxx