Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor - Slurm integration

Hi Asvjia,

You'll want to specify '+remote_NodeNumber' in your original grid job
submit file. However, you should note that the Slurm directives we set
will be changing in future releases of HTCondor 8.9 to the following:

"#SBATCH --nodes=1"
"#SBATCH --ntasks=1"
"#SBATCH --cpus-per-task=$bls_opt_mpinodes"

- Brian