Re: [HTCondor-users] unable to change group prio factor :(

Hi Christoph,

Sorry to read about your struggles below!  Very strange indeed.

I'd like to try and reproduce the issue at UW-Madison.... what version
are you using (i.e. output from condor_version) ?

Also please try the following:  add D_COMMAND debugging to the
negotiator, i.e.
    NEGOTIATOR_DEBUG = $(NEGOTIATOR_DEBUG) D_COMMAND
then do a condor_reconfig and then try your condor_userprio -setfactor
command and look in the tail of the NegotiatorLog to see if the
Negotiator is receiving the request for the edit....

Thanks
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx> University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing   Department of Computer Sciences