From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Andrew Cunningham
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:13 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] What is going on with downloads at https://research.cs.wisc.edu?

Hi Jason,

The exact URL I am on is

I am selecting the condor-8.8.4-474941-Windows-x64.msi download.

I click the checkbox "I have read ..."

I click the "submit download request".

Firefox (Windows 68.0.2) goes away for some time and returns with the "Gateway Timeout" error. This was been a problem for weeks now. I assumed everyone was enjoying a summer break:). I have tried on multiple machines.

Andrew

Andrew