Re: [HTCondor-users] transfer_in/output_files only if they exist

TJ:

In my experience, when the directory doesn't exist at submit time, condor_submit creates a file that clobbers the reverse transfer of the directory upon job completion. So there's some badput involved.

I haven't tested that experience in a while, though, so can't claim that it affects today's stable/dev releases.

Tom