Re: [HTCondor-users] transfer_in/output_files only if they exist

Thank you for the detailed bug report!  You rock.  ToddM will get that
patched in the code for the next release

Thanks for the bug report and for testing the work-around, Duncan. Barring feedback to the contrary, I think the proper fix is to update the code generating the error to use the Success prefix and update the documentation in the Wiki; it looks to me like I simply didn't do that when I changed that line in the first place. (If you're curious: the new logic was written to support the same style of "success" specification for pre- and post- scripts, so I think it makes sense to make them all consistent.)

(ToddM - please include Duncan's workaround instructions in the ticket).

	Done.

- ToddM