Re: [HTCondor-users] transfer_in/output_files only if they exist

Good to know! When I encountered that, I saw a user education nightmare.

I recall trying some trailing-slash tricks to see whether that made condor think about the arguments as if they are a directory. Is anything like that supported?

Tom