Re: [HTCondor-users] A couple of weird things with Condor Singularity Jobs

On 2/8/19 11:54 AM, Chris Brew - UKRI STFC wrote:
Hi All,

Iâm trying to set up Condor Singularity Jobs so I can get rid of my SL6 workers without waiting for the last of my SL6 users die of old age, and Iâve noticed a couple of weird things I thought Iâd mention.

First, USER_JOB_WRAPPER seems to break SINGULARITY_TARGET_DIR, if I run simple singularity job with:

Right now, the USER_JOB_WRAPPER is executed inside the singularity container. We consider this a bug, and are moving the execution to outside the container. I think this will solve your issues with USER_JOB_WRAPPERs and singularity.

-greg