Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_ssh_to_job broken with 8.8 on CentOS 7

On 2/26/19 11:48 AM, Oliver Freyermuth wrote:
Dear Greg,

Am 26.02.19 um 18:31 schrieb Oliver Freyermuth:
So probably, this only fails for interactive jobs, since the sleep is reaped before we attach? I can't test witha batch job right now since I am already in the middle of the downgrade (and we still lack a proper test setup), but I'll try.

Indeed that's the case. Replacing "-a" with "-m -p -u -U" via a wrapper (thanks Christoph!) makes attaching to running non-interactive batch jobs via condor_ssh_to_job
almost work.
However, attaching to the user namespace fails:
nsenter: reassociate to namespace 'ns/user' failed: Invalid argument

If your singularity is configured to launch containers with the setuid wrapper (the default), you don't want the -U in the command line options for nsenter.

-greg