Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_ssh_to_job broken with 8.8 on CentOS 7

Good morning,

chiming in for Debian Stretch:

On Tue, 2019-02-26 at 18:48:32 +0100, Oliver Freyermuth wrote:
> - The argument "-a" to nsenter not being present on CentOS 7

also not in Debian Stretch (and now that I check it with Jessie,
it hasn't been there too - why dod nobody notice?)

> - and somehow attaching to the user namespace failing on CentOS 7

I'm lacking a test case at the moment, but I'm fearing the worst.
Still nobody has attempted to run containers, it seems (or they failed
and failed to report it?)

- S

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)