Re: [HTCondor-users] GPUs_MONITOR resource usage

 39637 ioctl(0, _IOC(_IOC_READ|_IOC_WRITE, 0x46, 0x2a, 0x20),

I'm assuming this is the nvml library talking to the GPU driver, but I don't know why that would use so much CPU (or even if that's where it is using all that CPU). If you get a chance, I'm curious what the CPU usage of the monitor is if the machine's GPUs are idle.

In the meantime, it shouldn't be too hard to turn off the GPU monitor entirely, if you'd prefer.

- ToddM