[HTCondor-users] Python bindings for mac

Hi all,
I am trying to use the python bindings for mac, but am running into
the following issues when using my virtual environments

pwd = condor-8.9.2-x86_64_MacOSX10-stripped/lib
python2 shell

>>> import sys
>>> sys.path.append('python')
>>> import htcondor
Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread
fish: 'python2' terminated by signal SIGABRT (Abort)

python3 shell
>>> import sys
>>> sys.path.append('python')
>>> import htcondor
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: dynamic module does not define module export function
(PyInit_htcondor)

I can use the python bindings if I use my installed system version of
mac, but that is 2.7 and I don't want to copy over all of the libs
into the site-packages there. For now, I am running a docker container
inside pycharm in order to use them.

Any tips would be appreciated
Thanks