Re: [HTCondor-users] Accounting group queries

The accounting_group is the submit keyword, you need to use the Job attribute name which is AccountingGroup

like this

SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT_accountinggroup = AccountingGroup isnt undefined

SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT_accountinggroup_REASON = âuse of accounting_group is not permittedâ

or

SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT_accountinggroup = stringListMember(AccountingGroup, âgroup1, group2â)

SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT_accountinggroup_REASON = âaccounting_group must be one of:  group1, group2â

-tj