Re: [HTCondor-users] min memory without request_memory defined

Thain mentioned method is definitely a recommended one.Â

I recently found Job Transform mentioned in slide 11 (and some others) very useful for adding something to job classad depending upon the conditions.Â

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal