[HTCondor-users] How to configure HTCondor so that one slot corresponds to one physical machine

Hi,
    I would like to configure HTCondor so that each slot would correspond to one physical machine. Currently, the default behavior is that one slot corresponds to one core, e.g., if a physical machine has 10 cores, HTCondor will "assign" 10 slots to this machine and as a result, 10 jobs can be run on the same machine. What I want to do is HTConder only assign 1 slot to each machine, regardless how many cores/threads it can support.
    Please let me know if this is possible, and if possible, please show me how to do it. I tried to search the manual and can not find an obvious solution.
    Thanks
    Leo
                  6/21/2019