Re: [HTCondor-users] How to configure HTCondor so that one slot corresponds to one physical machine

Hope this can help you:

https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/CondorWeek2012/presentations/thain-dynamic-slots.pdfÂÂ

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 9:12 AM èèå <xuhujun8000@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
ÂÂÂ I would like to configure HTCondor so that each slot would correspond to one physical machine. Currently, the default behavior is that one slot corresponds to one core, e.g., if a physical machine has 10 cores, HTCondor will "assign" 10 slots to this machine and as a result, 10 jobs can be run on the same machine. What I want to do is HTConder only assign 1 slot to each machine, regardless how many cores/threads it can support.
ÂÂÂ Please let me know if this is possible, and if possible, please show me how to do it. I tried to search the manual and can not find an obvious solution.
ÂÂÂ Thanks
ÂÂÂ Leo
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 6/21/2019