[HTCondor-users] Cannot query ConcurrencyLimit usage

Hi all,

I was just trying to run a monitoring script for ConcurrencyLimits on another pool, and it seems like querying the usage of Limits does not work anymore.

	condor_userprio -negotiator -long | grep -i Limit

On my old pool (8.6.5) this lists all current limits used. On my new pool (8.6.11) nothing is returned.

Do I have to enable publishing of ConcurrencyLimits usage? Is this information not available anymore, or from another source?

Cheers,
Max