Re: [HTCondor-users] Cannot query ConcurrencyLimit usage

Hi Max,

according to:
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=6948
it seems the information is not available in the collector yet (but was still dropped from the negotiator in migrating the other information over).
The commit linked from that ticket shows it has been returned to the negotiator for now.

Cheers and all the best,
	Oliver