Re: [HTCondor-users] transfer standard error and standard output for a removed job

Not sure if it helps, but here we use condor_chirp to periodically transfer some files back to submit host, while job is running. Obviously, we use some kind of wrapper around the real process. I believe it'd be possible to catch the signal sent by Condor to this wrapper and execute condor_chirp one last time.Â

Not the easiest solution (not even tested, TBH) nor the cleaner, but doable I believe, in case nobody else has another one.

Ivo