Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor running slow (q,status,submit)

This wasnât a wild goose chase insofar as it demonstrated that we can and should do a better job at handling long blocking DNS queries.
We plan to make the following changes:
* Write a message to the daemon log when a DNS query takes an unusually long time.
* Do DNS queries related to the security policy before starting a network connection.

 - Jaime