[HTCondor-users] Docker universe filling up machines memory

Hi,

I searched through email list and could not find this issue.Â

We're running HTCondor on our Linux pool and some, but not all, of our machines are filling up. Specifically, /var/lib/docker/overlay2 fills up.

Do you have any trouble shooting ideas? Right now, my HTCondor IT support person is manually clearing out these files as they fill up.

Also, please cc me when you reply to this email (my work email does not always let HTCondor list messages go through) and my IT person (Mel).Â

--
************ Richard Erickson, PhD
O__ ----