Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker universe filling up machines memory

On 5/2/19 9:14 AM, Erickson, Richard via HTCondor-users wrote:
Hi,

I searched through email list and could not find this issue.

HTCondor should be cleaning up after itself. My first question would be if it is leaking images or containers. The command docker ps or docker images should tell you. If you could send me a StarterLog.slotXXX (off list), I will look to see if anything out of the ordinary is going on.

-greg