From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Nikolaos Tasios <nikolaos.tasios.e3mlab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 9:46 AM
To: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx" <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Problem reading Excel when running an application on many machines using HTCondor

Dear Steve,

  The above issue with excel appears even if i run only one job with HTCondor .  The machine has the "standard" excel 2013 installed and the same job if i run it on the same machine myself and not using HTCondor runs perfectly.

Nikos

Dr. â Eng.  Nikolaos Tasios

Researcher in Energy Economics

National Technical University of Athens