From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of John M Knoeller
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 5:24 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] Re: [HTCondor-users] GPU discovery - empty results with older cards on 8.6.13

it's probably a problem with the path that is in effect when gpu discovery is run under the startd.

why don't you replace condor_gpu_discovery with a wrapper script that runs the real discovery with the -diag and -verbose flags
and dumps the output to a file.   I suspect it will say that it can't find the cuda runtime library or that there is a mismatch between
library and driver.

-tj