Re: [HTCondor-users] Memory leak in collectd in 8.8.5?

HI,

Sorry about the slow reply, last week was school holidays and I was off looking after the kids.

I'll send a link you can get the configs and logs from directly to you rather than clog up the list (and in case there's anything sensitive in there).

>      	How many ads are in the collector?  If you pick a few at random,
>    how long is their long (-l) form?

Is there a simple way to get that number:

ïOn 28/10/2019, 18:53, "HTCondor-users on behalf of Todd L Miller" <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of tlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    > Iâve doubled the memory (now at 8GB) on the Collector/Negotiator VM
    > twice in case it just needed more space to work in

     	How many ads are in the collector?  If you pick a few at random,
    how long is their long (-l) form?

    > Any ideas what in my config could be causing this or additional
    > diagnostics you want?

     	Not off the top of my head.  As usual, go ahead and send your
    configuration and logs, and I'll take a look.

    - ToddM