Re: [HTCondor-users] A job output reading

Hi Martin,

I did write a short howto for my useres about that here:

https://confluence.desy.de/display/IS/Individual+job+status+and+return+codes

In short you can use condor_chirp from inside your job and put any kind of messages into a custom job_classadd.

For ex. you create a jobclassadd called percentage-done and every now and then from inside your job you put the actual percentage into it using condor_chirp.

On the submit host you can use condor_q to read out/list these values for ex:

condor_q -format "%d." ClusterId -format "%d " ProcId -format "%d\n" percentage-done

Best
Christoph

--
Christoph Beyer