Re: [HTCondor-users] A job output reading

On 11/6/19 2:16 AM, Beyer, Christoph wrote:
Hi Martin,

I did write a short howto for my useres about that here:

In short you can use condor_chirp from inside your job and put any kind of messages into a custom job_classadd.

Christoph:

This is great stuff.

One trick I might add is the condor_tail command (https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/v8_9_3/man-pages/condor_tail.html), which works from the submit node, to pull back some or all of a job's stdout, or any other files in the sandbox.

-greg