Re: [HTCondor-users] Directing daemon logs to the standard output streams (stdout, stderr)

Greg,

Thank you for a quick response.

I will take a look how to mate Kubernetes and syslog, thanks.

Indeed I run condor_master as `condor_master -f -t` but I cannot say I see all the logs in the standard output. For example, recently I had to manually locate STARTER logs to debug missing jobs.

All the best,
Alexander A. Prokhorov