Re: [HTCondor-users] Directing daemon logs to the standard output streams (stdout, stderr)

Mounting an external volume to /var/log is a solution to extract logs from the container, but I do not see how it helps me to redirect HT Condor logs to the Kubernetes routines.

All the best,
Alexander A. Prokhorov