Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_now and krb

I am looking into condor_now, running 8.9.1 and can't seem to get it to work:

The error message you report doesn't exist in 8.9.1; it was only present -- as far as I can tell -- in 8.7.[9-10] and 8.8.[0-5]. The current error message specifies which job ID was missing from the command ClassAd. As to why the job ID was missing, it's because the command ClassAd's attributes changed between versions. Make sure your command-line tooling and schedd are both the same version, ideally 8.9.1, and let me know how things go. (You may need to restart your schedd.)

- ToddM