Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs scheduling with flock_to

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply.

Running 8.5.8 (dev) release which I know is very old. I was under the impression that if pool requirement mentioned then it shouldn't follow the sequence of flocking list and directly should jump to the pool mentioned in requirement. Ya they get eventually schedule on pools sometime they spend an hour in queue before getting scheduled. We have tried FLOCK_INCREMENT option in past but that doesn't help us.Â

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal