Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs scheduling with flock_to

On 4/20/20 11:10 AM, ervikrant06@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply.

Running 8.5.8 (dev) release which I know is very old. I was under the impression that if pool requirement mentioned then it shouldn't follow the sequence of flocking list and directly should jump to the pool mentioned in requirement.

This is not the case. The jobs flock in the FLOCK_TO order, no matter what their job requirements are. I'd suggest setting FLOCK_INCREMENT, and if you have the ability, upgrading condor versions.

-greg