Re: [HTCondor-users] Accounting Groups

I was able to get further. Thanks to this,Âhttps://indico.cern.ch/event/817927/contributions/3570542/attachments/1913668/3162964/ScheddTransforms.pdf

SCHEDD_CLASSAD_USER_MAP_NAMES = $(SCHEDD_CLASSAD_USER_MAP_NAMES) GroupsÂ
CLASSAD_USER_MAPFILE_Groups = /path/to/mapfileÂ

JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES = AssignGroupÂ
JOB_TRANSFORM_AssignGroup @=endÂ
[ copy_Owner="AcctGroupUser"; copy_AcctGroup="RequestedAcctGroup"; eval_set_AcctGroup=usermap("AssignGroup",AcctGroupUser,AcctGroup); ]Â
@end

On my CM, I now have
GROUP_NAMES = AcctGroupUser
GROUP_QUOTA_AcctGroupUser_userA = 100

That should set userA quota to 100.

is thisÂcorrect? Also, what is the purpose of the mapfile? I know it must exist but not sure why we need it.Â