Re: [HTCondor-users] Accounting Groups

should I do this independently? or with settings such asÂ

SCHEDD_CLASSAD_USER_MAP_NAMES = $(SCHEDD_CLASSAD_USER_MAP_NAMES) GroupsÂ
CLASSAD_USER_MAPFILE_Groups = /path/to/mapfileÂ

JOB_TRANSFORM_NAMES = AssignGroupÂ
JOB_TRANSFORM_AssignGroup @=endÂ
[ copy_Owner="AcctGroupUser"; copy_AcctGroup="RequestedAcctGroup"; eval_set_AcctGroup=usermap("AssignGroup",AcctGroupUser,AcctGroup); ]Â
@end

On my CM, I now have
GROUP_NAMES = AcctGroupUser
GROUP_QUOTA_AcctGroupUser_userA = 100