Re: [HTCondor-users] Problems with ENCRYPT_EXECUTE_DIRECTORY on Windows

On 4/24/2020 11:23 AM, Todd Tannenbaum wrote:
On 4/23/2020 11:56 PM, Hitchen, Greg (IM&T, Kensington WA) wrote:

Enabling encryption of the execute directory using:
ENCRYPT_EXECUTE_DIRECTORY = True
produces errors about permission denied to the execute folder.

Meanwhile I will try running a job with an encrypted execute directory on my laptop with Windows 10 Pro Ver 1909....

best regards,
Todd

Quick update:

I was able to reproduce the permission denied errors on the encrypted folder on my Windows 10 laptop.

Investigating....

regards,
Todd