Von: "Amy Bush" <amy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "htcondor-users" <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. August 2020 01:38:44
Betreff: [HTCondor-users] How can I disable a slot?

I have a 32 core machine in my htcondor cluster, and after some
complaints about jobs not running, my investigations showed that
StarterLog.slot8 hasn't been touched since some time in 2014 (!!). I'm
assuming this probably means something's wrong with this core, but
things are still getting matched to it, and failing to actually run.

Is there a way for me to tell condor not to run jobs on slot 8?

Thanks for any advice you might have!

--
amy