[HTCondor-users] Problem importing ROOT

Dear HTCondor community,

since last Monday I'm having a problem with jobs on HTCondor. I submit a script in python that makes use of ROOT. The jobs fail on the import ROOT:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "condor_exec.exe", line 4, in <module>
    import ROOT
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/ROOT/__init__.py", line 34, in <module>
    import cppyy
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/cppyy/__init__.py", line 64, in <module>
    libcppyy_mod_name, major, minor))
ImportError: Failed to import libcppyy2_7. Please check that ROOT has been built for Python 2.7

I read that PyROOT is in upgrade but I was not able to find more information on how to import it correctly. On lxplus ROOT works fine with python 2.7 but it doesn't work with python3 instead. Could you help me on this?

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Agostino