Re: [HTCondor-users] how to do a stripped down Schedd as CondorCE submit node?

Hi Thomas,

This is another place where the new CE submission document would help out; I'm hoping to complete this by HTCondor week in September. `condor_ce_submit` is really the most useful when submitting jobs directly from the CE host since it uses the default CE configuration and so it communicates directly with the CE schedd.

If you have a regular submit host, you'll want to use `condor_submit` to submit the grid universe job into your local schedd, which will then turn around and submit that job to the remote CE schedd.

- Brian