[HTCondor-users] cant restart local master

Hi,

I am unable to figure out what security does root of exec node require to do a successful condor_restart of all daemons. Right now I get this error message when I execute "condor_restart" on the same execute machine. What setting allows this command to execute properly? or am I using the command wrong?

[root@simclu-wn02 ~]# condor_restart

ERROR
SECMAN:2010:Received "DENIED" from server for user unauthenticated@unmapped using no authentication method, which may imply host-based security. Our address was '192.168.55.82', and server's address was '192.168.55.82'. Check your ALLOW settings and IP protocols.
Can't send Restart command to local master

Thanks

Nagaraj

https://www.avg.com