Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor Watch Queue Announcement

Hi,
Is there a chance that condor_watch_q will be backported to the 8.8 branch?
I'm in the process of migrating from torque to HTCondor and I'm missing a tool like that to get overall status of system load.
Today I'm using an homemade script that displays other the number of jobs, also how many cores and memory are requested by the jobs:

Total of 3310 Jobs Running on 3905 Cores, Using 3182GB of RAM Memory

USER ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂSTATUS ÂÂÂÂÂQUEUE ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂJOBS ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂCORES ÂÂÂÂÂMEM(GB) ÂÂÂ
user4 ÂÂÂÂÂ R ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂN ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ200 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ200 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ800
user5 ÂÂÂÂ R ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂN ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1089 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1089 ÂÂÂÂÂÂ1089
user6 ÂÂÂÂ R ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂN ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ388 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ388 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ776
user7 ÂÂÂÂÂÂ R ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂS ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ49 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ49 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ98
user1 ÂÂÂÂÂ R ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂN ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ350 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ350 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ350
pilatl12 ÂÂÂÂÂR ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂatlas ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ15 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ15 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ0
pillhb02 ÂÂÂÂÂR ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂlhcb ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ5 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ5 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ10
prdatl61 ÂÂÂÂÂR ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂatlas ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1197 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1785 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ0
user8 ÂÂÂÂÂÂ R ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂP ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ2 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ9 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ44
user9 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ R ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂN ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ15 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ15 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ15

Total of 3764 Jobs Queued Waiting for 4338 Cores and 5949GB of RAM Memory

USER ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂSTATUS ÂÂÂÂÂQUEUE ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂJOBS ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂCORES ÂÂÂÂÂMEM(GB) ÂÂÂ
user7 ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Q ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂS ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1952 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1952 ÂÂÂÂÂÂ3904
user1 ÂÂÂÂÂ Q ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂN ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ893 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ893 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ893
pilatl01 ÂÂÂÂÂQ ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂatlas ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ3 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ3 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ0
pilatl12 ÂÂÂÂÂQ ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂatlas ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ3 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ10 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ0
pillhb02 ÂÂÂÂÂQ ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂlhcb ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ10 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ10 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ20
prdatl61 ÂÂÂÂÂQ ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂatlas ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ336 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ903 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ0
prdatl78 ÂÂÂÂÂQ ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂatlas ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ0
prdlhb31 ÂÂÂÂÂQ ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂlhcb ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ2
user2 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Q ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂS ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ565 ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ565 ÂÂÂÂÂÂ1130

Best,
David