[HTCondor-users] Putting MAX_JOBS_RUNNING limit for a user

Hello HTCondor Experts,Â

MaxJobsRunning parameter is to put a limit on running jobs for all users. I want to use this parameter to keep different value for one user. I tried this _expression_ but it doesn't work.Â

MAX_JOBS_RUNNING = ifthenelse(regexp("vaggarwal",owner),10,60000)

Not working seems to be expected as per the following output.Â

# condor_status -schedd `hostname` -af owner
undefined

How can we use the job attribute in schedd classAD?Â

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal