Re: [HTCondor-users] Using HAD for GANGLIAD

On 12/10/20 9:53 AM, Edgar Fajardo Hernandez wrote:
HI HTCondor folks,

In the IGWN pool it is setup with High Availability Central Manager. The GangliaD daemon is in one of the Central managers and it is modified to send the data here:

My question is can I use the HAD replication daemon to control both the Negotiator and the GangliaD replication using something like this configuration:

HAD_CONTROLLEE = NEGOTIATOR, GANGLIAD
MASTER_NEGOTIATOR_CONTROLLER = HAD
MASTER_GANGLIAD_CONTROLLER = HAD

Hi Edgar:

Sadly, the answer is no -- today, the HAD_CONTROLLEE can only be one daemon (usually the negotiator).

-greg